|Biped humanoid robots：||PINO, HOAP, QUBE, Hajime Robot, Robovie-M, Robovie-V, RB1000, RB2000, GR-001, G-Dog, TRYZ, MANOI ATO1, MANOI PF01, Tetsujin-28 , Cindy, KHR-1, KHR-2HV. nuvo, e-nuvo|
|Robots made from tmsuk：||TMSUK -3, TMSUK -4, Super-remote-controlled Robot "BANRYU", Roborior|
|Communication Robots：||Hello Kitty ROBO, ifbot, Yorisoi ifbot, PLEO, Tane-chan, Mantaro|
|Mental Commit Robot：||PARO (the world's most therapeutic robot)|
|Handbill-distributing Robot：||MOSPENG KUN-1|
|Tissue-dispensing robots：||MOSPENG KUN-2|
|Widely used everyday activities type robot：||Robovie-R|
|Dancing intelligent music robot：||miuro|
|Bipedal robotic amusement device：||ROBO CATCHER|
|Electrical-powered two wheel standing vehicle：||SEGWAY|
|Wheel-mounted robotic educational materials：||e-nuvo WHEEL|
- Presentation of the history and mechanism of robots
Live robot show:
Demonstration of PINO, AIBO, Hajime Robot and QUBE, and so on.
- Robot-related Books
- Sales of Robot Items for Gifts or Souvenirs
For independent research, souvenirs, and presents.
Visit the shop in Robosquare where various items of robots are available.
- Robot workshop and programming class sponsored by Robosquare.
- Robot workshop and programming class organized by a private corporation.
R&D Center Zone
- Research and development of robots in the humanoid R&D center.
- Machine tools installed in shared R&D center
- Venture R&D center supporting research, development and new industry creation for venture companies.
Photos of Inside of the Building
|ADDRESS：||TNC-TVBLOD 2F, 2-3-2 Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka 814-0001|
|CLOSED：||the 2nd Wednesday (Except in January, July, August and December.) December 31 - January 2|
|CHARGE：||No admission charged|